So back in June, I made a gorgeous (imho) quilt for my god-daughter, which was quite green (I'll explain in a minute). There were a bunch of leftover squares from that project, so I decided to get one more green project out of the material, and make a second quilt for a new 2nd cousin. Fast forward...I finally took the time to lay out the pieces to see if I had enough, and lo and behold there are enough pieces so I can just get started sewing!
|Enough pieces left from prior project to make green project deux|
|The front of the quilt is completed|
Now if only recycled thread were readily available...