It is not enough to be busy. So are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about?
~Henry David Thoreau
~ Chinese Proverbs
- How much energy is conserved by switching to CFLs?
- How much water does the average person use?
- How much food does the average person eat?
- How many diapers did you wear as a baby?
- Won’t going green cost more?
- How much water does the average shower use?
- How much food is wasted in the US each year?
- Why should I buy locally grown and produced foods?
- If milk is good for me, how can it be bad for the planet?
- About how much packaging does an average American toss each year?